A vacancy has arisen for the post of a full-time Facilitator to work with persons following a Drug Rehabilitation Programme within the New Hope Project.
The person we are looking for must meet the following requirements:
– Graduate qualifications preferably in psychology or psychotherapy or Social Work or Community Youth Work, or persons with previous experience in a similar position with a proven track record.
Other required characteristics:
– Be of sound Christian values and maturity;
– Good interpersonal skills, creativity and the ability to work in a team;
– IT literate with good verbal and written communication;
– Be prepared to work shifts as required.
Interested persons are requested to send an application with their C.V. to the Human Resources Manager, via e-mail email@example.com, by not later than noon Monday 12th October 2015.
All applicants will be treated in strictest confidence. Caritas Malta is an equal opportunities employer.