Fondazzjoni Caritas Malta invites applications to fulfil the role of either counsellor, psychotherapist, or counselling psychologist, to work in the Counselling Unit on a part-time basis for a minimum of 8 hours per week.
The selected person is expected to primarily provide sessions to clients who seek individual or couple therapy, as well as conduct assessments of clients who drop-in or phone at the office requesting help. In addition to this, s/he is expected to provide support and help out in the coordination of the various... [continue reading here]
ACCOUNTS CLERK – full time
Fondazzjoni Caritas Malta is seeking to employ a mature, reliable and energetic Accounts Clerk to join its Finance Unit on a full-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Clerk will be responsible to:
- perform day-to-day book-keeping tasks, including recording of invoices and payments;
- maintain and reconcile the general ledger, and preparing working documentation as necessary to support the entries;
- account for cash and bank transactions, effect transfers, make... [continue reading here]
The Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Caritas Malta) is seeking to employ mature and responsible individuals to be part of a pool of relievers within its drug rehabilitation centres to work on a casual basis.
Reporting directly to the Heads of units, the individuals making part of the pool of relievers shall be available to work shifts as requested and be responsible for the following:
- substitute facilitators or care workers for day shifts and/or night shifts as the need may be;
- carry out duties related to the role in a professional manner;
- ensure that the rules and procedures... [continue reading here]