The Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Caritas Malta) invites applications for the role of Psychologist or Psychotherapist or Counsellor to work within New Hope on a full-time basis.
Overview of the Role
The Psychologist/Psychotherapist/Counsellor is a key role in the service provision chain within the rehabilitation units of New Hope. The selected person shall be primarily responsible for the therapeutic needs of residents who are undergoing a rehabilitation programme and that these needs are addressed regularly and consistently. These include but are not limited to carrying out assessments, holding one-to-one sessions, and formulating action plans. Furthermore, the incumbent must facilitate therapeutic groups within the units which are a pivotal element in the rehabilitation process. This role requires the selected person to liaise and collaborate with Heads of Units and Therapeutic Facilitators on a regular basis in order... click on the link for more information
Therapeutic Facilitator – full time
The Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Caritas Malta) invites applications for the role of Therapeutic Facilitator to work at Tal-Ibwar Adolescent Therapeutic Services on a full-time basis. Without prejudice to this position, candidates may be considered for other rehabilitation units depending on the fit of individuals to the needs to the organisation.
Overview of the role
The Therapeutic Facilitator is an essential resource for the rehabilitation program to fulfil its aims towards residents and clients, and s/he shall act as a role model at all times. The selected person shall be responsible to carry out the “tools” of the community and ... click on the link for more information
Junior Finance Assistant - Full Time
Fondazzjoni Caritas Malta is seeking to employ a mature, reliable and energetic Junior Finance Assistant to join its Finance Unit on a full-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the Junior Finance Assistant will be responsible to:
- perform day-to-day book-keeping tasks, including recording of invoices and payments;
- maintain and reconcile the general ledger, and preparing working documentation as necessary to support the entries;
- account for cash and bank transactions, effect transfers, make deposits, carry out bank account reconciliations, liaise with banks, as well as monitor and reconcile petty cash on a monthly basis;
- assisting with end of month routines and reporting requirements;
- prepare the audit file and assist ... click on the link for more information