RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT – Full Time
The Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Caritas Malta) invites applications for the role of Receptionist to work at Outreach Community Service.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact by phone or in person for individuals who come to seek help from Caritas. The selected person shall therefore offer a welcoming approach to the clients and direct them to the appropriate service. Furthermore, it is necessary for the receptionist to warmly contain the clients in the reception area while waiting to speak to the staff member.
In addition to the above, the Receptionist is expected to manage appointments held at the premises, which include the setting up, modifying, and cancellation of sessions, as well as liaising with the relevant professionals. The Receptionist will carry out administrative duties related to tests sent to the toxicology lab. He/she has to also handle general administrative and organisational tasks pertaining to the services based within the premises, such as answering phone calls, coordinate mail, assuring that log books are duly filled and up-to-date, inputting of relevant data in CRM, supporting staff with administration tasks, following up on corporate issues, handle logistics, and assuring the proper upkeep of the archive. It is necessary that the receptionist also liaises with external professionals and entities as the need may be.
The Receptionist is directly accountable to the Head of Outreach Service.
The individuals interested in this role shall meet the following requirements:
- Must have a warm, caring and empathic personality;
- Able to handle responsibility, including handling complex situations;
- Be highly organised and meticulous, having an eye for detail;
- Must be highly reliable and able to work independently;
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure and have problem-solving skills;
- Must have excellent multitasking and prioritisation abilities;
- Possess basic technical skills in the use of computers, printers, and similar peripherals;
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft software;
- Ideally would have an A-level standard of education and/or a secretarial qualification;
- Experience in a similar setting will be considered an asset.
Interested individuals are invited to express their interest by sending their applications together with their CV and other relevant documentation to the Human Resources Manager via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. Qualifications and experience claimed must be supported by certificates and/or testimonials. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday 17th October 2018 at noon.