PSYCHOLOGIST – full time
Due to expansion of services in the field of drug rehabilitation, The Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Caritas Malta) invites applications for the role of Psychologist to work in the adolescents and minors project on a full time basis.
The Psychologist will be primarily tasked to contribute in the development and implementation of the residential and non-residential rehabilitation services and programmes aimed at adolescents and minors with problematic use of drugs. Together with the core team, the selected person shall identify the best operational practices to work with service users and constantly evaluate the effectiveness of these processes and modify as necessary. The Psychologist is an important element in the chain of services that the adolescents and minors project aims to offer, and once the operations are in place, s/he shall assume full responsibility of the psychological needs of service users.
The Psychologist is directly accountable to the Clinical Coordinator of the adolescents and minors services.
The individuals interested in this role shall meet the following requirements:
- possess a recognised qualification and a professional warrant to practice as a psychologist;
- have a sound work background and experience in the addictions field;
- be highly organised and have a strong aptitude for teamwork;
- be mature with sound moral values;
- possess excellent verbal and written communication in both Maltese and English;
- be IT literate;
- possess a clean driving licence;
- previous work experience with adolescents and minors will be considered as an asset.
Interested individuals are invited to send their CV together with a cover letter to the Human Resources Manager via email on email@example.com or by mail. Qualifications and experience claimed must be supported by certificates and/or testimonials. The deadline for submissions is Monday 11th March 2019.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]