The Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Caritas Malta) invites applications for the role of night care worker to work in the Females Unit on a full-time basis.
The night care worker has to ensure that the structure of the rehabilitation programme and the house regulations are followed by the residents. The selected person will therefore be responsible to supervise residents on the floor, offer support, and ensure continuity on the decisions taken by the head of unit and therapeutic facilitators during the day. The night care worker has to be responsible to give medication to residents, carry out evening meetings, and ensure that residents go to bed in time as required by the structure of the programme.
The night care worker is directly accountable to the Head of Unit.
The individuals interested in this role shall meet the following requirements:
- Be in possession of at least an Award in Residential and Day Care Work (MQF level 4)
- Be committed to work night shifts on a fixed roster basis;
- Have a high level of responsibility;
- Be mature with sound moral values;
- Be able to read and write in both Maltese and English;
- Be IT literate;
- Possess a clean driving licence;
- Previous experience in a similar setting with a proven track record will be considered as an asset.
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their application together with their CV to the Human Resources Manager via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualifications and experience claimed must be supported by certificates and/or testimonials. The deadline for submissions is Monday 14th September 2020.