The Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Caritas Malta) is seeking to employ mature and responsible individuals to be part of a pool of relievers within its drug rehabilitation centres to work on a casual basis.
Reporting directly to the Heads of units, the individuals making part of the pool of relievers shall be available to work shifts as requested and be responsible for the following:
- substitute facilitators or care workers for day shifts and/or night shifts as the need may be;
- carry out duties related to the role in a professional manner;
- ensure that the rules and procedures of the unit are upheld;
- ensure continuity in the application of “tools” of the community;
- act as a role model at all times;
- supervise residents on the floor;
- accompany residents as the need may be;
The selected applicant must meet the following criteria:
- possess good communication and interpersonal skills;
- be ready to work both day and nights shifts;
- be flexible;
- be in possession of a clean driving license;
- as a minimum qualification possess a certificate in Residential and Day Care Work;
- preference will be given to candidates with a qualification in psychology or social work, or with a previous experience in a drug rehabilitation setting.
Interested individuals are invited to express their interest by sending their applications together with their CV and other relevant documentation to the Human Resources Manager via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. Qualifications and experience claimed must be supported by certificates and/or testimonials.