Due to expansion of services in the field of drug rehabilitation, The Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Caritas Malta) invites applications for the role of Handyman/Driver at Tal-Ibwar Adolescents Therapeutic Services project on a full-time basis.
The handyman/driver will be responsible for the upkeep of facilities and to undertake maintenance tasks at Caritas Tal-Ibwar premises as required. Moreover, the selected person shall also be responsible for driving duties including accompanying service users and carrying out errands as required. In relation to these tasks, the handyman/driver shall liaise with the Head of the Tal-Ibwar Therapeutic Residential Service as well as the Head of Maintenance, Health and Safety.
The individuals interested in this role shall meet the following requirements:
- have a minimum of 3 years experience in a handyman or maintenance position;
- must have knowledge local health and safety procedures;
- possess good verbal and writing communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- must be highly adept in problem solving skills with a can-do attitude;
- be highly responsible, accountable and able to work under minimal supervision;
- have a strong aptitude for teamwork;
- be mature with sound moral values;
- possess a clean driving licence;
Interested individuals are invited to send their CV together with a cover letter to the Human Resources Manager via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualifications and experience claimed must be supported by certificates and/or testimonials. The deadline for submissions is Friday 22nd January 2021.