Due to expansion of services in the field of drug rehabilitation, The Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Caritas Malta) invites applications for the role of Family Therapist to work on the Tal-Ibwar Adolescents Therapeutic Services project on a full-time basis.
The Family Therapist will be primarily tasked to contribute in the development and implementation of the residential and non-residential therapeutic services and programmes aimed at adolescents and minors with problematic use of drugs. Together with the core team, the selected person shall identify the best operational practices to work with service users and their family members, and constantly evaluate the effectiveness of these processes and modify as necessary. Family Therapy is an essential element in the chain of services that the adolescents project aims to offer, and once the operations are in place, the selected person shall assume full responsibility of the family therapy needs of service users and their families.
The Family Therapist is directly accountable to the Clinical Coordinator of the Tal-Ibwar Adolescents Therapeutic Services.
The individuals interested in this role shall meet the following requirements:
- possess a recognized qualification and a professional warrant to practice as a Family Therapist;
- have a sound work background and previous work experience with adolescents and families;
- be highly organized and have a strong aptitude for teamwork;
- be mature with sound moral values;
- possess excellent verbal and written communication in both Maltese and English;
- be IT literate;
- possess a clean driving licence;
- experience in the addictions field will be considered as an asset.
Interested individuals are invited to send their CV together with a cover letter to the Human Resources Manager via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualifications and experience claimed must be supported by certificates and/or testimonials. The deadline for submissions is Monday 2nd November 2020.