Fondazzjoni Caritas Malta invites applications to fulfil the role of either counsellor, psychotherapist, or counselling psychologist, to work in the Counselling Unit on a part-time basis for a minimum of 8 hours per week.
The selected person is expected to primarily provide sessions to clients who seek individual or couple therapy, as well as conduct assessments of clients who drop-in or phone at the office requesting help. In addition to this, s/he is expected to provide support and help out in the coordination of the various support groups that are provided by the unit. The chosen candidate shall also facilitate workshops to the public and hold interventions in the media when necessary.
The Counsellor/Psychotherapist/Counselling Psychologist is directly accountable to the Head of Unit.
The individuals interested in this role shall meet the following requirements:
- Possess a recognized qualification in either counselling, psychotherapy, or counselling psychology, with a particular interest to work with couples and families;
- Possess a recognized warrant;
- Must have at least four years of experience practising in the field;
- Be highly organized, flexible, and able to work within a team;
- Be mature and have sound moral values;
- Have a strong aptitude to work within an NGO environment within the social field;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication in both Maltese and English;
- Be IT literate;
- Possess a clean driving licence;
Interested individuals are invited to express their interest by sending their applications together with their CV and other relevant documentation to the Human Resources Manager via email on email@example.com. Qualifications and experience claimed must be supported by certificates and/or testimonials. The deadline for submissions is Friday 31st January 2020.