The Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers (Caritas Malta) invites applications for the role of care worker to work on a part-time basis in a residential unit for males.
The care worker has to ensure that the structure of the rehabilitation programme is followed by the residents. The selected person will therefore be responsible to supervise residents on the floor and offer support and guidance as necessary so as the tasks are carried out. The care worker must apply the tools of the community effectively and ensure continuity on the decisions taken by the head of unit and therapeutic facilitators.
The care worker is directly accountable to the Head of Unit.
Individuals interested in this role shall meet the following requirements:
- Be in possession of an Award in Residential and Day Care Work;
- Be available to work evening shifts on a fixed roster basis;
- Be mature with sound moral values;
- Able to work in a team;
- Be IT literate;
- Must be able to communicate in Maltese and English;
- Possess a clean driving licence;
- Previous experience in a similar setting with a proven track record will be considered as an asset.
Applicants who don’t meet the above criteria will not be considered.
Interested individuals are invited to express their interest by sending their applications together with their CV and other relevant documentation to the Human Resources Manager via email on email@example.com or by mail. Qualifications and experience claimed must be supported by certificates and/or testimonials. The deadline for submissions is Monday 26th April 2021 at noon.