Caritas Malta is seeking to employ a mature, reliable and energetic Accounts Clerk to join its Finance Unit on a full-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Clerk will be responsible for the following:
– day-to-day book-keeping,
– general ledger maintenance,
– monitoring and maintaining cash and bank transactions
– assisting with end of month routines and reporting requirements;
– prepare the audit file and assist in the audit process;
– provide finance-related administrative support; and
– carry out any other duties as may determined from time to time by the Financial Controller.
The selected applicant must meet the following criteria:
– have a minimum of three years working experience in a similar position;
– be in possession of a recognised qualification at MQF Level 4 or a higher level;
– be highly proficient in the use of electronic submissions, accounting software packages, payroll software and Microsoft Office applications;
– be mature, meticulous, have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and possess excellent verbal and written communication;
– be able to work independently and highly adept in team work;
– Be in possession of a clean driving licence.
Interested individuals are invited to submit their applications together with their CV and other relevant documentation to the Human Resources Manager via email on email@example.com