Għandna bżonn voluntiera sabiex jagħtuna daqqa t’id f’din l-attività nhar il-Ġimgħa 28 ta’ Awwissu bejn is-sebgħa u d-disgħa ta’ filgħaxija. Min hu interessat jibgħat messaġġ. Grazzi
Make better use of your time and join Caritas – You will be teaming up to organise events & activities to help us help others – We guarantee you a unique experience! We are looking forward to meet you on Saturday 28th of November at 10.00 a.m – Caritas Malta, 5, Triq l-Iljun, Floriana. For more details contact us on 2590 6600.
Please do press attend on – facebook:Caritas Youths – The Encounter
Human Resources Manager (Full-time)
Our team is our best asset. We are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager on a full-time basis to support and manage our dedicated team of professionals and volunteers working in various areas of the social field, including counselling & social work, drug rehabilitation services and various other community based services.
The selected person will be instrumental in:
• guiding and managing the overall provision of our HR standards, policies, code of conduct and standard operating procedures;
• assuming the responsibility for all staff recruitment, staff appraisals and ongoing training & development;
• keeping proper records and data of employees/volunteers in our database;
• guiding the management team on current and any new conditions of employment;
• ensuring that all our policies and procedures are in line with current legislations and keeps abreast of current trends and practices in the personnel field;
• submitting timely engagement and termination forms to the relevant entity, as well as any updates which may be required from time to time;
• participating in regulatory reporting.
The person will be working closely with the senior management team and directly accountable to the Director. We are looking for a person who would meet the following job requirements:
1. a tertiary level of education in HR Management/Administration, ideally with a background or experience in the social field;
2. a tertiary level of education in Organisational Psychology and/or a related social field to be considered if accompanied by extensive knowledge and experience within an HR setting for a minimum of at least three years;
3. superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, public speaking, negotiation and consultative skills;
4. conversant in Information Technology;
5. in possession of high ethical standards in the maintenance and protection of data and in the overall HR practices
6. of sound moral values.
This is a highly interesting career opportunity within our organisation. We are looking forward to your application, an updated curriculum vitae and two reference letters. Send them to the Human Resources Manager via email email@example.com by not later than Monday 12th June 2017.